|Median Home Value||$1,817,000|
About Schools in Pukalani
Children are served by some high-performing public schools, including Pukalani Elementary School and King Kekaulike High School.
About Shopping in Pukalani
- Pukalani Terrace Center serves as the area’s main shopping center. It includes a Foodland, Starbucks, and Ace Hardware, to name a few.
- Pukalani Superette, a 60-year old store, has just about everything, as well as take out and food catering.
- The closest supermarket is in Kula.
Pukulani | Extras
- The word Pukalani translates to “heavenly gate” or “entrance to Heaven”, and indeed, the area lives up to that name.
- Some outstanding golf can be had at the Pukalani Country Club with its panoramic views of Maui and its 160 acres of greenery. Built in 1980, the course is 6,962 yards long from the championship tees, plays to a par 72, and features 19 greens in its 18-hole layout. It truly is a setting that has no rival. The course winds through a residential neighborhood, but you would never know it thanks to the windbreak of towering cypress trees. Par 3 has golfers teeing off the edge of a cliff! The country club includes a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Kula Lodge, with its quaint, round seating and red roofs, is a unique place to eat. It also has a few cabins available to rent and features an incredible garden with a variety of gorgeous plants lining a winding path.